Thursday 18 November 2010

BITS AND BLOGS: SUNDAY GIRL EDITION

So I found myself a new girl crush a couple of days ago after doing a phone interview with Jade Williams aka Sunday Girl. Knowing nothing about her, I did the obligatory Google and then spent an obscene amount of time on her blog. Oh my. I was girl crushin' so bad. Even more so after speaking to her. She's animal crazy, hearts the Mystery Jets and loves a thread or two. Girl after my own heart. I love her.

Here are my faves from her blog:
















Her single 'Stop Hey' is out in Jan 2011 (2011 oh my, feels like only yesterday my brother almost got blinded by a party popper at a Millennium 'are we/aren't we all going to die' party). In the meantime, check out this Feist cover she did with Bright Light Bright Light. Girl can sing.



Love love love her.
www.wearesundaygirl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...